Tuesday

What is this blogger page?

This is simply 31 halloween projects that I am making to give to my sister in law! I love her so much and I just want every day in October to be fun for her or her kids or her husband. I love to make paper crafts and I never can reproduce anything because I write it down on scrap pieces and have to refigure it out every time I make something. So this way I can document the things I make and for those that craft with me. Then they can make them at my house or I can send them the supplies. Get it? So it is 31 days if you want to make one a day or 31 projects if you want to make that many. I am happy to answer any questions about anything because this is my first craft blog and videos, I am sure I have made mistakes or said something confusing! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm very excited to have 31 new crafts to make!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete